CALLING ALL PARENTS
- Seeking positive change in their lives
- Looking for a meaningful and ongoing connection with their children
- Realise that current parenting strategies are no longer working, punishment doesn’t work and you feel you have lost connection with your children.
- You realise that your relationship between you and your children has broken down.
- You are challenged and looking for a different approach and new discipline strategies
- You know you need to make changes, and don’t know where to start
Do you want to raise successful children who are free of limiting beliefs?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then Conscious Parenting is for you!
What is Conscious Parenting?
Conscious Parenting is a set of beliefs about what children need to develop and thrive. … Conscious parents engage and connect with their children using emotionally intelligent discipline choices rather than punitive methods.
Imagine how harmonious and peaceful your life would be, and how your family would thrive having the following benefits:
- A clear understanding of who you are at your core
- An awareness of what your triggers are and how to deal with them
- A deeper and meaningful connection to your children
- Raising confident, conscious children who are true to themselves
- Acceptance of what is, without criticism and judgment, or the need to change it
- Gain clarity, purpose and compassion for self and others
- Live gently, authentically and in balance with others and the environment
Topics we will cover……
Our beliefs are an assumed truth. They are learned through experience and are influenced by our parents, friends, school, teachers, etc. They are formed through our interactions by what we believe to be true. In reality, they are only our perception of the truth. They can inspire us, and they can also limit us.
We carry every unresolved negative emotion or family pattern with us into our current relationships. It keeps us connected to our past and will repeat itself until we consciously break the cycle. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself. Healing your inner child’s pain will resolve those negative emotions and transform your life. Learning to love yourself is the path to true freedom
Emotional intelligence (EQ) is the ability to identify, use, understand, and manage emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathise with others, overcome challenges, and defuse conflict. Emotions influence everything we do – every thought, every action, and every decision we make.
Mindfulness is a way to increase awareness of your internal and external experience. You learn to calm your anxious mind, and have increased focus. You develop compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Mindfulness teaches you how to use the space between stimulus and response and break free from old habits and beliefs that no longer serve you.
Discover the importance of living your life with mindful awareness through meditation and self-discovery
What you will experience:
Most people are unaware of the power they have within to shape the world, and their ability to create a ripple effect on all those around them.
Discover yourself by digging deep into your childhood and revealing the experiences that shaped you… good and bad. An overview of how patterns are repeated from childhood.
Being a part of a community of like-minded parents seeking a place of connection and sharing, feeling safe with the knowledge that you are supported with a non-judgemental and open attitude.
How I can Help:
I bring a different approach to parenting by helping parents to be consciously aware that our children are our mirrors. When parents find their way back to their own inner child, they create a connection and a new way to communicate with their children from a state of mindful awareness.